Welcome to App update news where we discuss prominent app updates. Not all app updates are worth talking about but sometimes an update will bring some great features.
The Chirp App let’s you use Twitter on your Apple Watch,
This update fixes some problems associated with that big launch, but it also adds some new features, so here’s the changelog:
– ‘Search People’ option when mentioning someone in a tweet.
– Pink to username colors. Somehow I overlooked this, so now if you want a pink username, Chirp has you covered 🙂
– Greek localisations
– Sometimes a users verification badge wouldn’t show up when viewing a tweet
– Complications would crash Chirp (really sorry about that one)
– In the Japanese localisation, the button to restore purchases was labelled ‘Buy.
And finally, if you like Chirp for Twitter, a review on the App Store would help me out tremendously!