Welcome to our new series where we discuss prominent app updates. Not all app updates are worth talking about but sometimes an update will bring some great features.
Apple has updated their stock apps to support their new products and ios 12:
Apple TV Remote has been updated to add support for new screen sizes. You can now autofill saved passwords securely from your iOS devices to access Apple TV apps. And Apple TV Remote will automatically be added to Control Centre on your iOS device to access your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation) with just a swipe. This update also includes general performance and stability improvements.
• Adding AppleCare+ coverage to eligible devices is easier than ever (USA only)
• New streamlined process to reset your Apple ID password quickly and securely
• Perfomance improvements and bug fixes
• Includes a collection of Touch Instrument and
Drummer Apple Loops, which allow you to continue shaping their sound and performance after adding them to your project
• Supports import and playback of MIDI files
• This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes
• Animate your drawings and watch them come to life in a document or book.
• When using Smart Annotation, lines connecting text to annotations in the side margins stretch and move with edits.
• Annotations now anchor to table cells.
• Easily save drawings to Photos or Files, or share them with others.
• Support for Siri Shortcuts. Requires iOS 12.
• Adjust the line spacing before and after a paragraph, and set the width for columns of text.
• Pages now supports Dynamic Type.
• Enhance your documents with a variety of new editable shapes.
• Performance and stability improvements.
We hope you have found this section useful and we will continue this series in the future.