When iOS 12 is finally released to the public there will be several changes and one of those is how users are able to toggle explicit restrictions for Apple Music. Currently users access this settings by
1. Launching Settings on your iPhone/iPad
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap on Restrictions → Enter the password.
4. Tap on “Enable Restrictions”.
In iOS 12 this is placed under screen time and to access this option users must do the following:
1. Launch Settings
2. Tap Screen time
3. Tap Content & privacy restrictions
4. Toggle on the restrictions tab
5. Tap Content restrictions
6. Tap Music, podcast & news
7. You can now choose between Clean & Explicit.