One tap logins are great if you have multiple Facebook accounts to manage, sometimes the one tap feature fails to appear, to get one tap login for Facebook to work again simply follow the guide below:
2. On your device go to Settings > Facebook
3. Under allow these apps to use for account toggle off Facebook
4. Open the Facebook app and login you will get prompted for a one tap 4 digital code, which you should put in
5. Logout of Facebook and then log in to your next Facebook account and you should now be prompted again.
6. Repeat step 5 as many times as you need until you have finished.
Sponsored by Rubber Duck Hosting the No 1 hosting company